Sustainable Brands® recently announced details for its pan-European conference to be held at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor, November 16-18. SB’15 London will gather nearly 500 senior-level brand strategists, sustainability executives and business model innovators for co-creative dialogue at an ‘out-of-the-city’ venue with intent to spark new and unexpected ideas. The program theme, ‘How Now’, is set to explore and demonstrate How brands can tap into emerging innovation to successfully scale sustainability to the next level Now to accelerate business success.
Known for inspiring and enabling brand value creation through innovation for sustainability at scale, Sustainable Brands will gather over 80 global thought leaders and practitioners who are influencing the way brands innovate and communicate to lead over 40 interactive discussion groups, breakout sessions, plenary presentations and networking activities. Every session will be specifically designed to allow forward-thinking business/brand leaders to learn how others are turning environmental and social challenges into opportunity to deliver new forms of brand value in response.
“Thanks to many market drivers, data shows that demand for new products, services and business models that deliver purpose together with profit is picking up steam world-wide,” states KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz, Founder of Sustainable Brands. “A shift in thinking, as well as new tools and partnerships is required to enable brands to navigate to success in this pivotal time in history. This year, our fourth in the UK, we are excited to invite people outside their comfort zones and in to the uncommon setting at the Beaumont Estate, where we will engage participants in seeing a new world of possibility for their brands, and help them build a network of activators that can bring this possibility to life.”
SB’15 London will focus on practical know-how and specific implementation tips to accelerate and scale success. Program topics will include how to translate high-level sustainability goals into brand strategies that work, how to prioritize and measure the ROI of sustainability initiatives and innovation, how to design brand-led social movements that lead your customers to see you as an enabler of positive social change, and more.
Distinguished faculty and highlights include:
- Albert Mathieu, President Biscuit Category Europe at Mondelēz speaking on creating shared value in the supply chain while making a positive impact on biodiversity.
- Joanna Yarrow, Head of Sustainability at IKEA UK and Ireland speaking on customer engagement and sustainable lifestyles.
- Karen Hamilton, Global VP of Sustainable Business at Unilever speaking on driving behavior change at sale and accelerating for-purpose entrepreneurs.
- Albert Bosch, Adventurer and Entrepreneur speaking about how to navigate complex terrain, thrive outside one’s comfort zone and drive transformational change in the process.
- Natalie Woodford, SVP Talent, Leadership & Organisation Development at GlaxoSmithKlinespeaking on experiential learning and transformational change.
- Helen Crowley, Head of Sustainable Sourcing Innovation at Kering speaking on next-level sustainable sourcing and innovation.
- Daniel Vennard, Global Sustainability Director, Corporate Strategy at Mars speaking on new approaches to tackling systemic problems and shifting entire product categories.
- John Elkington, Founding Partner at Volans speaking on effective engagement of C-Suites, boardrooms and other leaders in a positive conversation to drive business transformation at scale.
- Rob Drake-Knight, Co-Founder at Rapanui speaking on designing and shaping the next generation of winning brands.
Sustainable Brands is proud to announce support provided by sponsors and partners including BASF, Guardian Sustainable Business, WBCSD, Forum for the Future, SustainAbility, Triple Pundit and others. Offsetters is the official carbon offset provider and water will be neutralized by water projects offset through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation. Sponsor and partner opportunities are still available for companies with breakthrough ideas, tools and technologies that support business success in sustainability. Contact Jonathan Reese at +1 415.626.2212 for sponsorship opportunities.
The Activation Hub at SB’15 London
Functioning as a thriving marketplace of partners and solutions, The Activation Hub will be an integrated and action-centered component of the program. Those attending will find the conversations and tools necessary to explore how to activate sustainability-led initiatives within their organizations through demonstration and dialogue. Contact Emily Taken-Vertz at +1 415.626.2212 to learn more and discuss alternatives for companies wishing to participate in conversation and debate around a series of topics in The Activation Hub.
Registration is now open. Further information, including an initial list of speakers and sponsors, a downloadable brochure, volunteer opportunities and conference schedule for the November 16-18 event at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor, UK can be found atwww.SB15London.com.